Let’s Grow Together
Ready to be a part of a company that is consistently at the forefront of innovation? Our team of dedicated employees is the reason for our success. We take great pride in providing a progressive culture that promotes constant improvement and growth. At PolymaxTPE, we are always looking for motivated individuals that, like us, have a passion for perfection.
Life at PolymaxTPE provides a rewarding career with a dynamic, growing company. Interested in joining our team? Explore our open opportunities today.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
This position requires relevant customer service experience. The selected candidate will demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills, ability to work well with others, be adaptable to change, be highly motivated with the ability to confidently deal with and overcome difficult customer situations.
The Customer service rep is an advocate for our customers, partnering with sales, production, and planning to manage the order lifecycle with our customers
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain the problem or reason for calling.
- Develop a rapport with repeat customers.
- Customer Service Representatives handle all questions and concerns customers have on an ongoing basis and assist with the placement of orders.
- Develop a working knowledge of the business’s product offerings.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Work with the sales manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on key performance metrics as needed and update internal documents/spreadsheets on sample orders.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
- Documentation Skill
- High school diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place